On 30 th of May – 2 nd of June we will participate in the biggest leading knowledge and networking fair for
industry Hannover Messe.
We will have a Lithuanian pavilion with the strongest representatives of Lithuanian robotics and related
sectors and together we will represent production and service automation solutions developed in Lithuania:
- robotized flexible welding cell for SMEs
- world's smallest turnkey lasers for spectroscopy and LiDAR
- AI-powered, autonomous shopping store system
- Rubedos robot-dog performing disinfection of railway cars
- autonomous mobile robot platform developed in Lithuania
- quality control system for furniture parts that fits variety of applications
- vacuum systems and grippers for robots developed in Lithuania
Meet us at booth Hall 6, stand F13/1 and let‘s make robots behave together! Contact email@example.com for scheduling a meeting.
More information: www.hannovermesse.de